12 Easy and Effective Ways To Create Reports
1. Combine a few of your articles into a free report. Make sure that each of the articles fits the theme of your report.
2. Take a survey and then compile the results into a report. Most of the people that you surveyed will be interested in the results.
3. Create a report from excerpts of an ebook that you have written. Pick a chapter or two from your ebook for the report. This will increase the awareness of your ebook and should result in more sales.
4. Conduct interviews of people in your industry then compile these into reports. This is an easy way to create a report that has a lot of perceived value.
5. Have someone else write your report. Either pay them or include their ad in the report.
6. Compile reports of statistical analysis relative to your industry. You could identify trends or changes from one period to another.
7. Compile a number of tips into a report. Everyone likes tips. They are usually short, to the point and easy to read.
8. Gather news articles about your industry or company into a report. Provide this as a service to your customers and to other companies within your industry.
9. Create a report on a product or service. Have someone write a review of your products or services and include these in a report.
10. Ask other authors to contribute related articles to your report. Most authors will be delighted as long as they can include their resource box.
11. Bundle older information that is no longer available. This could be back issues of your newsletter, speeches, surveys, transcripts, lists or tips.
12. Combine articles that have been written about you, your products or services, or your industry. These make excellent reports. Just make sure that you get permission to use the information.
Give away the free report as a bonus for buying your main product or service or for subscribing to your newsletter. Make sure that you have added links back to your website.
You could also insert text ads at the top and bottom of each page.
Utilize a simple form of viral marketing, allow others to give your reports away.
Copyright 2004 - Leake & Co. Inc.
How Do You Make Money Online?
If you learn how other people make money online, I mean really study how it's done and ask a lot of questions, there is no reason in the world you cannot make money on the internet as well.
Accept Credit Cards Online Without a Merchant Account
There are two major ways to accept credit cards on your website. The first and most expensive is to have your own merchant account. Not only is this option expensive, it also requires extensive credit checks, lots of paperwork, and usually takes days or weeks before you get approved. Fortunately, there is an alternative.
Shopping Carts and the E-Aisles
Have you ever gone to the store and thought you only needed a few things so you didn't grab a cart? The next thing you know your hands are full and groceries are crashing everywhere making a big mess. If only you had gotten a cart. Shopping carts are not necessary on your website as long as you do not mind doing a little extra work (just like carrying all those groceries) and processing each order individually. If you choose to forego having a shopping cart on your site, it is important to remember you will have to calculate all the taxes and fees yourself. This delay will ultimately kill your sales.
Set Yourself Apart From The Ordinary
I have written at length about the need to anticipate your visitors' needs. I have talked about how the first screen of the homepage needs to connect immediately and directly with the task each visitor has on his or her mind. I have talked about finding the search words and phrases people use to find your site, so you can use these same words on your homepage. And so on and so on.
Outsourcing Your Ecommerce Order Fulfillment
When your eCommerce business grows to the point where you can no longer package and ship the orders yourself, it's time to begin outsourcing your order fulfillment. Although all order fulfillment centers offer the same basic services, their individual methods and costs will help you choose one over the other. When selecting an order fulfillment service, keep the following in mind:
Expand Your Local Business Through the Internet
To obtain more local customers for your business, consider expanding your local business through the Internet. Here are some ways of doing so.
Eleven Things You Must Know About A Drop Shipping Directory And Its Company
1. Balance - You want to find a directory rich in many different categories of products rather than the quantity of products available. Many of the directories try to advertise how many products are available in their directory (i.e. 500,000 products). Why is the number of categories important? A directory will not serve you well if it has hundreds of thousands of products, and none of them are in your product interest category. A directory with a good balance has focused on their categories of drop shipper products rather than the quantity. This gives you a better chance of finding something for your line of business.
Online Credit Card Processing - How to Accept Credit Cards - Ecommerce 101
Back in 1998 (through 2000 or so), I worked for a small company (called PaymentNet / then Signio) that handled online transactions. Verisign later purchased this company, and the product team I led integrated the "client" - the portion that took the credit card information and sent it to our servers for processing. The product name is Payflow Pro - maybe you've heard of it?
Using Drop Shipping for E-commerce
Thanks to the ubiquity of the internet, online virtual businesses have become very popular business opportunities. Online retail stores are gradually playing a more important role in our lives than the traditional 'brick-and-mortar' retail shops. Over the last few years, a new concept called 'Drop Shipping' has emerged with the coming of the internet. Drop Shippers are basically wholesalers who are willing to ship their products directly to your customers. This article aims to provide readers with an introduction to the current state of the E-commerce industry, Drop Shipping and its benefits, and the promise it holds for the online retail community.
Merchant Accounts: What They Can Do For You
Congratulations! You created an impulse in a customer to buy your product. One small catch? without some way to take their credit card number, your sale is as good as gone. One of the most important ways to grab that sale NOW, is to have your own Visa/AMEX/MasterCard merchant account tied to your shopping system. It used to be hard for just anyone to get a merchant account, but those days are long gone, (as you probably know if you turned on your computer today.) It seems like just about every company out there is ready to give you merchant account status, well, not give sell. To find a relatively inexpensive one, visit my site at http://www.KickStartCart.com.
Business Online ? Blind Hunt
Do you sell something online? Do you have a business in the Internet? Have you read the "How to generate more traffic and convert it to sales" articles? Have you played the "Be #1 in SEO" game?
10 Tips To Build, Manage And Profit From An E-Commerce Website
Just because you've built your e-commerce website doesn't mean the customers will begin to come. You need to bring in the visitors, showcase your products, convince them to buy, and bring them back yet again to make any significant gains.
The Rise of Multinational Virtual Corporations
The virtual corporation is the emerging organisational form, which best combines, a fluid ability to adapt to rapidly changing markets and is able to leverage its skills with the complementary skills of other corporations. In the concept's purest form, each company that links up with others to create a virtual corporation will be stripped to its essence. It will contribute only what it regards as its core competencies. It will mix and match what it does best with the best of other companies and entrepreneurs
Shopping Cart Usability
Usable Shopping Carts Increase Sales
How E-commerce Web Site Design Differs From Normal Web Design
When it comes to e-commerce everything is a little bit different, even the web site design for an e-commerce site as compared to a normal web design. If you are interested in developing an e-commerce site, then it is important to learn about the differences between the two types of website designs and how you can design the best e-commerce website with your resources.
How to Receive Payments for Your Online Sales
Once you decide which products you are planning to sell on the Internet, and what type of web store you are going to use in order to display your products, next vital decision that you have to take is to figure out how your customers are going to pay you. Whatever you plan to sell online, accepting credit card transaction is a must! A full 90 percent of all online sales occur through credit card payments.
One Point Two Billion
In this surreal world of the internet, anyone, even you, can put your point across to a staggering number of people in every country on the planet.
Direct Marketing isn?t all Brute Force
There are so many metrics surrounding direct marketing. So many facts, figures, test results and other sundry measurements.
Evaluating Vendors of Ecommerce Fulfillment Services
Once your website has secured an order, you have to fulfill it. While the fulfillment of digital goods is usually handled online, the delivery of physical goods is handled in a "brick-and-mortar" world.
What Are The Barriers of Implementing E-Commerce Solutions
What is electronic commerce?
|home | site map|